E. Reasons
・ many children
・ many employment
・ connection with neighborhood
F.
If I can choose any time period, I would pick Showa Period. It is fouty or fifty years ago. I have three reasons to support my opinion. First, there were many children. They would have no trouble to find someone to play together and go to outside.It is most attractive point for me. Second, there were many offers of jobs. Therefore, I can suspect that Japan would have a lot of energy then. For example, the automobile industry were developing. Finally, connection with neighborhood was tougher than that of present. The connection is also necessary for people to keep mental health.
Miho Y.
ReplyDeleteShowa!?
I didn't imagine such close period from now.
If you think connection is important,how about going to Zyoumon.
In that time, it is more closely, I think.
Hi, Ayumi. I also want to go to Showa period. In particular, I want to look the bubble economy.
ReplyDelete