Sunday, November 6, 2011

Arisa T. Homework on page 44

C
  ・ little physical space in the center of the room
  ・ a bed at the right
  ・ a desk at the left
  ・ some bags on the wall
  ・ a closet across the wall

D
     The bedroom reflects people's personality. In my case, my room is often in a mess, so it reflects that I am untidy. There are little physical spaces in the center of the room. So, the space which I can walk is narrow. The bed is in the right side, and a blanket is messy on the bed. To the left is my desk with many textbooks or prints. The space which I can study is little. Some bags are hung on the wall. The closet is located across the wall. In the closet, many clothes are hung disorderly. Finally, people's personality appears their bedroom.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Arisa★
    Hi. I was surprised by your essay,for I imagined that your room was very beautiful. So, the sentence of "The space which I can walk is narrow." is interesting for me. I want to look at your room so I will go to your room someday♪ In fact most men like women who can keep clean room so good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Arisa!
    It's interesting for me that the bedroom reflects people's personality.
    So I decided to keep my room clean!!
    We can do it!
    Thank you Arisa.

    Nozomi K.

    ReplyDelete